- I love the garden because it’s colourful
- I love the garden because it’s fruitful
- I love the garden because it’s peaceful
- I love the garden because it strongly links me with Nature – the birds love the garden, and I love to watch the birds who visit our garden
- I love the garden because a garden is the loveliest place to be
- I love the garden because it adds greatly to my creative self
Yes the garden is a lovely place – at the moment we have snow peas plants producing food for us, with tiny new snow pea plants growing, and soon enough I expect we’ll have all of the snow peas we need for ourselves, I love snow peas! My favourite vegetable, I think.
When I sit out in the garden, my mind calms down, and wonderful thoughts occur at times. Serenity rules in my garden time, until the dogs or perhaps the air force have other ideas! But even these things can’t take away from the lovely things the garden does for my head and my body, slowly calming down, with stress leaving my body.
I have an almost spiritual feeling for the garden, and for Nature in general, I love it so much. I feel sorry for people who don’t have a garden to love. Do you love the garden too?